An aerodynamic road bike helmet that is undeniably fast, yet surprisingly light, cool and comfortable.
- Trek's fastest, most aerodynamic helmet will save big watts and shave crucial seconds
- An excellent ventilation system makes this aero helmet surprisingly cool and comfortable
- The Mips Air system is light and cool and designed to improve comfort and protection
- The single-lace BOA® fit system is fully adjustable to provide a custom, 360° fit
- Rubberised sunglasses docking port provides secure and easy-to-use storage
- Bevelled front edge improves field of view while riding on the hoods and in the drops
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
- The 30-Day Unconditional Guarantee allows you to return your helmet if you're unsatisfied for any reason
Our fastest helmet ever
Ballista is the fastest helmet in Trek's line-up. Its aerodynamic efficiency saves riders 10.1 watts of power and more than one bike length during a final sprint versus the Velocis in a standard one-hour test.
The Ballista is light. At 275 grams, its minimalistic, low-profile design makes for a faster helmet that's lighter than ever before.
Cool is fast
Insight from computational fluid dynamic analysis helped optimise vent and channel design for more efficient airflow, creating a cool helmet.
Mips Air safety system
Less weight, seamless integration, improved sweat management and rotational force management technology from Mips provide better performance and a better experience on the bike.
A better fit
For that Goldilocks fit, the Ballista features a single-lace, 360° BOA® fit system with two lace height positions and three yoke positions ? offering complete customisation.
The Ballista?s rubberised side vents make it easy to stow away your sunglasses when you?re not wearing them.
A clear view
The Ballista feature
Virginia Tech 5-STAR Rating
The Ballista has received a 5-STAR safety rating from Virginia Tech's third-party testing facility, an unbiased, industry-accepted assessment of the level of protection a helmet provides to a cyclist.
- Materialtyp: Moisture wicking pads Polycarbonate
|Colours||BLACK, WHITE, WHITE/NAUTICAL NAVY|
|Sizes||L, M, S|
|Barcodes||768682240557, 768682562086, 768682562246, 768682562284, 768682562321, 768682562345, 768682601402, 768682601563, 768682601587|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5279738, 5279739, 5279740, 5279741, 5279742, 5279743, 5279744, 5279745, 5279746|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.