A versatile floor pump that allows for easy transition between high volume and high pressure settings
- Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large, stable base minimises tipping
- Easy to read 4? base-mounted gauge
- The base-mounted switch allows for easy transition between high-volume and high-pressure settings
- The high-volume setting allows for quick inflation
- The high-pressure setting allows for easy inflation as PSI increases
- Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
Both high-pressure and high-volume
Why buy a high-pressure or high-volume pump when you could have both? The high-volume setting is great for MTB and larger gravel tyres, and the high-pressure setting is ideal for road tyres.
Presta and Schrader valve-compatible
When connecting the pump to your Schrader or Presta valve, simply press down and the pump head will auto-select to the correct valve to pump up all your tyres.
Large base, large gauge
The large, stable base of the Dual Charger keeps the pump upright with huge gauge to see every PSI and Bar marking to the max PSI of 160 and dial in the exact pressure you need.
Durable steel construction and serviceable parts
The steel base and body mean that the Dual Charger will stand up to everyday use. If something does happen, we have replaceable internals to extend its life.
Hidden inside the pump handle, we included two recreation ball accessories to keep your floaties and football inflated.
SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.